EXHIBITOR INFO: You MUST be the creator of the items in your booth. Retail, Buy-Sell vendors are NOT permitted. Food vendors do not apply here. Contact Joshua.Egolf@cmg.com.
HOW exhibitors are chosen: This is a quasi-juried event. Time of application has no bearing on acceptance. On the deadline date, applications are closed, and all files are categorized, reviewed and scored. The highest scoring exhibitors in each category are invited to participate. Everyone else in that category is placed on the wait list.
The more UNIQUE your product is, the better chance you have of being accepted into this event.
Be sure to read the requirements before applying. Application is NOT a guarantee of participation. You MUST pay the non-refundable $25.00 application fee. This is not a deposit! Be certain you qualify prior to making application.
Total fees for the 2-day event include the base booth fee + application fee ($25.00) + tax . Booth fees are not payable until/unless your file has been Approved and you have been notified by email. Payment is a commitment to participate and booth fees are non-refundable once collected:
Base booth fee:
$280.00 10x10 booth space / $495.00 10x20 booth space for hand craft exhibitors and artists representing their OWN work. Cottage food industry vendors selling packaged goods-to-go may apply at this level.
Add on fees:
Electric +$75 - Extremely limited to a couple of locations on the Robinson St. section. This will affect your booth location if requested.
DEADLINE to apply is August 1, 2023. If you apply after August 1, 2023 you will be automatically placed on the Wait List. You will ony be notified by email if space becomes available and you are moved to Approved. Wait list candidates can be called up to the weekend of the event. There is no penalty for declining an invitation from the waitliast.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
An accepted application payment is a commitment to participate in the event and to follow all rules here.
- Artist must exhibit and be present during complete show from the first day Saturday at 10:00 a.m. through the second day Sunday at 5:00 p.m. No early breakdowns!
- All work must be original. Artist shall only exhibit works typified by their submittedimages. Only the works of the accepted artist may be sold or displayed unless reviewed and approved by the event committee.
- Each artist is responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax at the event.
- Exhibit Space measures 10’x10’. Work must be contained within the assigned space. You provide your own tent, table and chairs.
- Tents must be weighted to sustain up to 40MPH gusts and substantial rain. Stakes are not allowed.
- Vehicles will NOT be permitted in the event area after 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Site security is provided but we cannot guarantee against theft or damage of items at the event. Insurance is not required but recommended.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The event is RAIN OR SHINE. NO Refunds will be made for cancellations by the exhibitor within 30days of the event or for removal during the event due to violation of rules. Refunds will only be issued to requests in writing if outside of the 30 day refund request period.
Penalties for failure to abide by these terms & conditions include immediate removal of any items in violation of these terms & conditions, possible ejection from this year’s event and suspension from exhibiting in future fairs.
I do hereby release and hold harmless: The City of Orlando, WTDI LLC & Cox Media Group.
of and from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to my property or anyone’s properties in my possession or supervision. I also warrant that the work submitted for jurying and the work to be exhibited are the same and were produced solely by me unless specified in my application and approved. A completed application is a commitment to show. No refunds will be made for cancellation within 30 days of the event. The Event Committee reserves the right to make final interpretations of all rules, terms & conditions.